Effective as of August 2018
We will not exploit, misuse, or sell any of the information you provide, all information provided is used to operate in accordance with this document.
Disclaimer: Third Party Sites.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We may collect and store information you provide to us, for example; when you register to use our Site, purchase products or services from us, request information from us, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include but is not limited to:
- Name and Date of Birth
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Payment information
Information Collected Through Cookies and Similar Technologies
Individuals Under the Age of 18
No person under the age of 18 will be provided treatment.If you are under the age of 18, please do not attempt to register with us at this Site or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from someone under 18, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we have collected personal information from someone under the age of 18, please Contact Us or call us at 303-532-4389.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
The information we collect from you is used to:
- Provide products and services ordered from you through our website, www.wellness303.com
- Provide you with requested information
- Ship our ordered products to you
- Contact you about an order placed
- Process debit and credit card transactions
- Send you advertisements and promotional materials about our offerings and products
- Help us with targeted advertising based on interest; and,
- any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
Sharing information with Third Parties:
- Healthcare Providers: We share provided personal information with relevant medical staff to process your treatment.
- Advertising: We may use how you shop and browse on our website to help Wellness303 LLC and our ad partners provide relevant ads based on interest. Using cookies and other provided information, we may provide interest-based advertisements based on browsing behavior to tailor advertisements to our viewers and visitors. We may present you with these interest-based ads on our website as well as third-party websites that are not owned by Wellness303 LLC.
- Vendors and Service Providers: To help us manage and operate our website services, we may use our third party vendors and service providers with information. These third party vendors and service providers will have access to your provided personal information. We implement reasonable technical and contractual protections to limit their use of this information. This allows us to process and fulfill your orders, provide our services, and to ship and deliver our product to you.
- Social Media: If you use third-party services, such as Facebook, Google, Instagram, or Twitter, through the Site, to login to the Site, or to share information about your experience on the Site with others, these third-party services may be able to collect information about you. This information includes your activity on the Site and they may notify your connections on the third-party services about your use on the Site, in accordance with their own privacy policies.
- Your Consent: When we have your consent to do so, we may share your information with companies, individuals, or organizations outside of Wellness303 LLC. This is in addition to the shared information that we described elsewhere in our Policy.
- Legal Proceedings: If we at Wellness303 LLC have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Wellness303 LLC, our users, customers or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CHOICES
If you have questions about personal information we have about you, you can contact us by calling 303-532-4389 or emailing us at email@example.com .
We use industry standard physical, technical and administrative security measures and safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information. Please note that emails and other communications you send to us through our Site are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2017 will receive information regarding 2016 sharing activities).
To obtain this information, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as follows: “Request for California Privacy Information” and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your email address in response.
Wellness303 LLC | Attn: Management
1780 S. Bellaire, Suite 605, Denver, CO 80222